Wednesday 25 July 2018

swimming

LI:To swim
This term for kiwi sport we are swimming. First the year three's went then the year six's went last. I was in the year six group. We went right after morning tea. We were first tested out of our skills then we were taken to another level that fit our level. I went to level three. I was tested in level one. First the teacher asked us to swim to see how we swam then she asked us to float on our back and paddle. When  I went to level three we learned how to entry we where asked to get one of our foot and let it go down  then bend our knees. Then we did stream line that was easy. But then we went into the skelly. That was super hard. After that we did the skelly but this time we had to float on our backs.That was hard too. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment