Thursday 15 November 2018

Art work

LI:To make a art inspired by Max Gimblett
This week last week we made three pieces of art work called Quatrefoil. This art was inspired by Max Gimblett . Max Gimblett is a New Zealand artist who currently lives in New York.  He is famous for his art he made for the people who died in Gallipoli.

The first one had to be in the style of Max Gimblett because he makes lots of quatrefoil art. My Max Gimblett one represents my name. The M stands for Mojtaba and the S stands for Sayed. The flowers represent that I like to play outside.

The second one had to be about Armistice. The cross represents the people that died in World War 1. The poppy is a sign of peace.

The last one had to be about Christmas. I added stripes. The stripes represent the joys of Christmas. I added presents too. The presents represent a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment