Wednesday 8 June 2016

WALT navigate the class site

Remember to make a copy of this document. On your copy, put your name in the document title so it says ‘Angel class site treasure hunt’ and put it in your Cybersmarts folder.


Question
Answer
1
What day do we have Kiwisport (gymnastics?)

We have  kiwi sport’s on friday I find it in the weekly timetable
2
Write down everyone in the Circles group for maths.
Lopiseni, codez. Kordell,Eve,Mario,, Joshua, Wesley, Isaia, Sosaia, Dziah, Mojtaba, Hope T , Wiki, Rawiri, Denzel I found it out on math’s with

3

How many hearts are there on the Kia Manawanui tree on the homepage?
18 I found it on the kia maniawatu site
4
What time is lunchtime?


11:pm  I found it on the week,y timetable
5
What was the name of Room 6’s last blog post?


WALT look for digitil footprince for one day school
Founded on the class blog
6
Which group is Hiria in for reading?


KOWHAI
7
Name one follow up task for writing.
Write a poem I found it in

Writing with
8

When was the last date Miss Ashley posted on the class blog? What was the post  about?


WALT look for digitil footprince for one day school
Founded on the class blog
9

What day of the week do we have music?

Friday I found it in weekly timetable
10
Find out what Miss Ashley’s favourite food is.
Hint: look on the ‘about us’ heart.
Choclate I found it on about us





No comments:

Post a Comment