Tuesday 29 November 2016

EOTC recent

EOTC recent

EOTC was  supa fun especially on monday. It was supa fun first we played  bowling it was fun. We were in six groups  in my group there was Wesley, Auckland , Aja, Bainna ,Stanley and me . It had a scoreboard . The scoreboard  also showed who’s turn it is  first at the scoreboard  i6t was Aja’s turn  then it was  Bianna  after it was my turn then Aucklands turn then wesleys after it was stanley, I  got 104   Aja got  140 Aja beat all of us I came second . Then we had our morning tea .After that we went and played laser strike there was 3 team’s the team’s colours  were green,blue and red I was in the green team on our laser it showed me my score. It was black in there because the lights were out and there were walls that we could hide from other people and shoot out of the hole it was super fun we had to shoot 4 times on the suit and if we do that the suit will re load in 12 second I got shoot 4 time like 5 or 6 time it was fun I also shoot 4 or 5 people

No comments:

Post a Comment