Thursday 19 October 2017

ASICS Shoes

Today I felt nervous when I found out that I was going to be one of the lucky five that received a pair of ASICS shoes. While I was walking to the assembly I felt as if I'd lost my feet. When I first saw them I was amazed, they looked really cool. After I heard my name called out I was even more nervous than before, somehow I managed not to fall over. And so after I'd received the shoes and took a photo with Albert I walked back into my spot in the line. After the assembly people that got shoes went outside and took some photos with Albert, these shoes will have a huge influence on me because now I can practice more for my soccer club games. I would like to thank Jayson from Asics and Albert from the Warriors for coming and talking to us and giving us the shoes.

        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment