Thursday 2 November 2017

QAR

LI:To use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper into the text


I learned the four types of questions in reading The first one is right there.Right there means The answer is in the text it is easy to find.And the other one is think and search, Think and search means The answer is in the text but you have to look around to find it After that we have author and which means the answer is not in the text the answer is what the other has told you. And the last one is on my own. On my own means the answer is not in the text you don't have to read the book or article to find out the answer the answer is something you would like to do or not like to do.I learned it by It by reading articles about leadership, Resilience,and well-being.I read  well-being and leadership. My partners read  leadership with me and he read resilience by himself.  

Screenshot 2017-11-03 at 9.54.13 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-11-03 at 9.48.16 AM.png




No comments:

Post a Comment