Monday 5 September 2016

WALT write retorting a bit of my life

Bush walk One day me and my father went for a bush walk. It was o'clock in the morning. It was a little bit scary . I felt a bit lonely. It was bushy my foot got stuck but my dad helped me. It was very quiet. It was a little bit bright and at the same time it was dark. Then the birds woke up. The sun was very bright then. I saw as the bright beautiful sun rises in the sky. The colour of the sun was yellow and a little red. I felt the heat and light. I heard the come full sound of the water . I said to Dad can we see in water my dad said yes.When I saw in it there were colourful fishes everywhere they stripy. The sun made the water shiney . I saw some colourful birds setting on the trees they nose but come ful. They screamed like they needed help. Then I saw some bushy leaves on the ground they bonsey like a trampoline . some leaves were wet some were dry. The grass was wet it most of being running at night .

2 comments:

  1. nice work and your have lots of powerful and idea keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work and your have lots of powerful and idea keep it up

    ReplyDelete