Wednesday 21 November 2018

Boxing

LI:To defend our selves.
This week we learned howto defend ourselves. Before we got into that we played a game where there is a cone in the middle and the two people had to try and get the cone the fastest. I was partnered with Matthew he was a challenge for me. I tried my best and only succeed once. Then he got to go and get his gloves. I had to help him. First we learned about the guard. It is basically you are in your rock passion and just had to move your hands up to your head.

Then we learned the bridge. For the bridge we basically had to move back so the punch couldn't reach us. The opposite person had to get a noodle and try and hit that person but not to hard.

The last one we had time for was the U role. For the U role we had to role under the punch. The opposite person had to put the noodle on you right shoulder. So we had to swap the shoulders by doing the U role.

No comments:

Post a Comment