Thursday 14 December 2017

The night before Christmas

LI:To write a poem about Christmas

I learned to write a poem about Christmas a kiwi version.I learned it by first listening to Mr O reading the story to me but a Scotland version so than we had to write our own version.

My poem
The night before Christmas
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not  a animal made sound and not even a mouse.When  my brother parents and I were in bed.one of my brother snuggled his ted.

In the middle of the night I heard a sound it was kinda like a jingle I went to find out who it could it be one of his elf.I thought to myself could it be the fat man himself . and I saw a  man with a beard as long as myself, and a hat shorter like one of his elf. A stomach as wobbly as a jelly. His foot were smelly.He looked at me not a word was heard. we didn't have a tree so our presents went under the table. Next to a unstable chair.

As he was going up he said A happy Christmas to all and to all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment